Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Question about Audi s3 that has no spare

Kellymasse

Reactions
City
Laval
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Audi s3 2023
Hi, I don’t know if it’s the good place but I have a question. My boyfriend has a Audi s3 2023 and they don’t come with a spare, so there is a button made for if you have a flat or else, Audi is gonna come help or tow the car. He had a flat at 2am, 3 hours away from home and he clicked the button so Audi could come take his car and fix it but they only bring his car to Audi, 3 hours away. It’s been almost a week and they didn’t fix it, they called back today saying he has to pay for the wheel change. We don’t know the exact term and condition and I want to help him. Since his car doesn’t come with a spare does he really have to pay for the change/new wheel ? It’s seems unfaire because if he had a spare he wouldn’t have to pay for it but could change it him self. Sorry if it’s not the right place to ask that or if I don’t have the right terms to explain 🙏

Last edited: