Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Ie intake/ ecs big bore turbo inlet

Reactions
City
H
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 golf r manual
Hey everyone I’m new here and fairly new to my car I got back in June. It’s a manual 2016 golf r. I just put the intake and Ecs turbo inlet and put a new diverter valve in as I felt it was failing due to a ton of flutter. So right now I am getting a very loud screeching or whistle while full throttle and I cannot figure out why. I’ve had several cars with intakes and my civic type r never did this or any other car I have had. The car also has a cts cat back and ie down pipe. The car has an air stg 2 file but I’m not 100 sure if it’s still on the car as I found out after I got it from my dealer by reaching out to different tuning companies. I think it is tho because I have no cel and car runs great. Any help would be appreciated I’ll ty to post video.https://youtube.com/shorts/kNJ-vC1vxe4?si=DprU-BoBRFSCK594